Purchasing

I had a problem purchasing
Contact us and explain what went wrong. We’ll try to help. If you saw a ‘Do not honor’ message, please contact your card issuing bank – your card may...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 2:22 PM
Are payments secure?
Yes. We use 2Checkout and Braintree Payments – two of the world’s leading payment processors. We don’t process or store your credit card or Paypal account d...
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:46 PM
How can I pay?
We accept common credit and debit cards, and Paypal.  Customers can also pay by purchase order – contact our sales team.
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:47 PM
I need a quote
Contact our sales team to let us know what you are interested in and we’ll provide a quote. 
Thu, 7 Jul, 2022 at 11:35 AM
How do I claim tax back if I am tax except?
If you are a US-based organization or individual that is exempt from sales tax, the tax can be refunded to you by emailing a copy of your Tax Exemption Ce...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 2:26 PM
Do you have volume discounts?
Yes. See the discounts here. Contact our sales team if you want to run FlashBack on more than 20 PCs.
Thu, 7 Jul, 2022 at 11:31 AM
What happens after I buy?
We’ll email you your license key. Enter the key into FlashBack to fully license it, removing trial restrictions.
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:48 PM
I work for the government or a non-profit organisation. Can I get a discount?
Yes! You can find out more here - scroll down and select the Government & Nonprofit tab.
Fri, 10 Apr, 2020 at 5:36 AM
Do you offer discounts on licenses for students?
Yes! Students can get a 50% discount. Go here and scroll down. 
Fri, 10 Apr, 2020 at 5:40 AM
How much does it cost to upgrade FlashBack?
It depends whether you are upgrading from an older version of FlashBack Pro or one of the other editions of FlashBack. You can check the specific cost o...
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:49 PM