Recording

Can I include multiple webcam videos?
Each recording can include a maximum of one webcam video.
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 11:53 AM
Can I record from multiple monitors?
Yes. When you start recording with the Fullscreen option selected, you will see a list of all of the screens that are available. Simply tick the ones that y...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 2:27 PM
What frame rates can I record at?
If you are using MPEG record mode, the maximum recording frame rate is capped at 30 fps. For GDI record mode, there is no limit to the recording frame r...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 3:33 PM
Can I resume recording into a saved file?
No. Each recording session will create a new file. If you want to add to a recording that has already been saved, you will need to make a new recording ...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 4:55 PM
Can't record from selected sound source
If a message appears saying that FlashBack cannot record from the selected sound source, it is usually because of one of the following reasons:  Another a...
Thu, 5 Dec, 2019 at 9:48 AM
Why wasn't sound recorded from my webcam?
If you have enabled the option to record from your webcam, that will make FlashBack record the video from your webcam but it won't automatically record...
Thu, 5 Dec, 2019 at 9:53 AM
Can I add effects while recording?
All effects, such as transitions and zooms, are applied afterwards in the Player app.  
Thu, 16 Jan, 2020 at 3:18 PM
What is a 'CheckSynchronize' error when I try to record?
This can be caused by overly-aggressive anti-virus software (usually Symantec) interfering with FlashBack. When FlashBack attempts to update its own setting...
Tue, 31 Mar, 2020 at 9:56 AM