Recording

Can FlashBack record in HD?
FlashBack can record at whatever quality your screen is capable of displaying, including HD or 4K qualities. For example, if your screen is set to a 192...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 3:29 PM
How long can FlashBack record for?
There is no restriction on how long you can record for.  In practice you are limited by the amount of free space on the drive where FlashBack creates te...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 4:51 PM
What frame rates can I record at?
FlashBack can record at up to 30 fps
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:57 PM
How large will my recorded file be?
That depends on a number of things: How long you record for The size of the area that you are recording - the larger the area, the larger the saved file ...
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:57 PM
Why is my fbr file so large?
Sometimes you might find that your saved fbr files is very large. If you are using an older version of FlashBack, this is most commonly caused by using GDI ...
Thu, 10 Mar, 2022 at 1:50 PM
How do I record web meetings in apps like Skype and Zoom?
When recording audio, your voice from the microphone is recorded separately to the other person's voice, which comes from the PC audio. To record bo...
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:58 PM
How do I select a region to record?
To record a region: Select Region in the Record option on the Recorder's main window Click Record Click and drag the top left corner of the red fram...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 2:59 PM
Can I record from multiple monitors?
Yes. When you start recording with the Fullscreen option selected, you will see a list of all of the screens that are available. Simply tick the ones that y...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 2:27 PM
Can I record just from a webcam?
Yes, you can do this by doing the following: Enable 'Record Webcam' on the main Recorder window  Click Settings Go to the WebCam tab Enable ...
Thu, 16 Jan, 2020 at 3:00 PM
Can I include multiple webcam videos?
Each recording can include a maximum of one webcam video.
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 11:53 AM