Recording

Does FlashBack have green screen capability?
Chroma key is the name of the feature that allows you to record a webcam video against a green screen and then replace the green with either a static image o...
Mon, 2 Dec, 2019 at 5:16 PM
Can I record just sound?
No, you must also record your screen as well. However, if you only want the audio from your recording and you are using the Pro edition, you can export ...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 2:26 PM
Can FlashBack capture audio from ASIO drivers?
Versions of FlashBack 5 released since mid 2017 include an option to select an ASIO device as a source. To enable recording from an ASIO devicet, go to...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 2:39 PM
Can FlashBack record an app / window that is not visible on screen?
FlashBack simply records what you see on your screen.  If the app / window that you want to record cannot be seen on the screen, then FlashBack will not be...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 3:10 PM
Why doesn't FlashBack continue recording while my PC is locked / asleep?
FlashBack simply records your desktop. When you lock your PC, your desktop is suspended so there is nothing for FlashBack to record. Similarly, if you P...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 11:41 AM
Can I resume recording into a saved file?
No. Each recording session will create a new file. If you want to add to a recording that has already been saved, you will need to make a new recording ...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 4:55 PM
Why did my scheduled recording not begin?
After configuring the details of your schedule on the Scheduled Recording window, you still need to click the Record button to then activate that schedule. ...
Tue, 14 Nov, 2017 at 9:55 AM
Why do tooltips or menus not appear in my recording?
Sometimes these are made from something called 'layered windows'. By default, FlashBack does not record these because doing so can cause some perfor...
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 3:00 PM
Why wasn't sound recorded from my webcam?
If you have enabled the option to record from your webcam, that will make FlashBack record the video from your webcam but it won't automatically record ...
Thu, 5 Dec, 2019 at 9:53 AM
Why is my webcam image upside down?
Some changes in a Windows 10 update changed how WIndows supports webcams which now causes some webcam images being flipped upside down. If your preview...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 2:45 PM