Editing

How do I delete frames?
Frames can only be deleted if you are using FlashBack Pro (the Plus and Express editions do not allow any frame editing) Select the frames you want to...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 4:51 PM
How can I join movies together?
You need FlashBack Pro or Plus editions to join movies together. To do this: Open the first movie in the Player Select the final frame of that movi...
Fri, 6 Jan, 2017 at 2:59 PM
Can I save part of a movie?
Yes, in the Pro and Plus editions you can save the selected set of frames. Select the part of the movie you want to save on the timeline or fra...
Thu, 10 Nov, 2016 at 3:11 PM
Can I re-use textboxes / buttons I have created?
Yes, you can save them to the Annotatins panel on the left of the Player player: Right click on the textbox / button Select 'Add to annotations tab&#...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:33 PM
Why has my Zoompan effect changed?
As of version 5.43, we have made some changes to simplify adding Zooms to your recordings. This will slightly change how any existing Zoompans that you have...
Fri, 27 Mar, 2020 at 1:54 PM
Can I fix out of sync audio and video?
If the sound is 'ahead' of the video, and reaches the end before the video, you can use the Resynchronise function in FlashBack Player (Pro only) to...
Mon, 2 Dec, 2019 at 3:50 PM
Why is my imported video rotated?
If the video was recorded on a mobile device, they save all vidoes in a landscape orientation but then included a property that tells video players to rotat...
Thu, 9 Apr, 2020 at 10:24 AM
Removing noise from audio
To remove noise from audio you need the Pro edition. Select the clips you want to remove noise from, then select Sound -> Remove Noise in the main ...
Mon, 7 Dec, 2015 at 11:36 AM
Can I crop the image for just a section of my movie?
No. When you crop the image, the resolution is changed and it is not possible to have multiple resolutions used in the same movie. Try using a Zoom/Pan ...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 3:48 PM
Why can't I edit the size or position of my webcam video?
If the 'Show webcam window while recording’ option was enabled when the movie was recorded, the webcam window is captured as part of the screen instead ...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:44 PM