Uploading

If I save my recording online, where does it go?
It is uploaded to our FlashBack Connect platform. Videos uploaded to FlashBack Connect can be viewed in any web browser, including on mobile devices, an...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:19 PM
Does FlashBack Connect support interactive movies?
Yes, if you upload a movie to Flashback Connect, it will playback exactly the same as if you were playing it in the Player app. That includes any ineractive...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 1:39 PM
Who can view my uploaded movies?
When you use the Save Online option to upload to FlashBack Connect, each movie will be available to anyone that you share the link with to view in their bro...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 3:59 PM
How can I add my video to a webpage?
If you use the Save Online option to upload a video, you will be provided with an embed code that will insert the video into your webpage. Use the S...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 2:50 PM
How much will FlashBack Connect cost when it is no longer a Beta?
Right now we don't have plans to charge for FlashBack Connect - its value to us is more in making it simple for FlashBack users to easily share videos, ...
Tue, 13 Dec, 2016 at 11:07 AM
Why is the image quality of my YouTube upload poor?
Sometimes you will see that the image quality is poor for the first 5 - 10 seconds but then improves. This is because when you start viewing a YouTub...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Why can't I see my uploaded video in my YouTube channel?
When using the Share option in FlashBack Player to upload to YouTube, the uploaded movie will be added to the default YouTube channel associated with your G...
Tue, 10 Jan, 2017 at 9:58 AM
YouTube uploads go to the wrong channel
FlashBack will upload the movie to the default YouTube channel associated with your Google account.  If you have multiple channels and need to upload...
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 3:04 PM