Playback

Can I open any video file in FlashBack Player?
FlashBack Player is designed specifically for FlashBack movies so will not play any formats except for .fbr files.   So you cannot play .mp4, .avi, .wmv...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 3:24 PM
Why is the image quality poor in the Player?
This may be because your recording has to be scaled down to fit into the Player window, which can make it look worse than it really is. If you go to V...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:46 PM
Can I increase the speed of a movie?
You can change the playback speed of a movie by doing the following Open the Movie menu Go to Playback Speed Select one of the following options: x4, x2...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:08 PM
Can I remove the yellow mouse cursor highlight?
Yes, the yellow mouse cursor can be customised or removed altogether by opening a recording in the Player and then going to Effects -> Highlight Cursor.....
Mon, 25 Apr, 2016 at 9:36 AM
Why do I hear an echo in my recorded sound?
If you are working on a laptop with a webcam, check to see if you have the webcam's microphone selected as one of the sources by mistake If you do, it ...
Tue, 14 Feb, 2017 at 11:11 AM
How can I check the resolution of my recording?
You can check the resolution of a recording by doing the following:  Open the recording in the Player Open the File menu Go to Properties Check the Sc...
Wed, 4 Dec, 2019 at 4:40 PM
The framebar does not move smoothly during playback
You might not be using the best rendering method for your PC. Change it by doing the following: Open the Tools menu Go to Player Options... Go to th...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:36 PM
Can audio continue while a movie is paused?
No, a Pause object will pause everything so the image and audio cannot be paused separately. However, if you are using the Pro edition, instead of inser...
Mon, 2 Nov, 2020 at 10:09 AM
Can I zoom in and out on the framebar?
The framebar has a fixed zoom level which cannot be changed.
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 11:50 AM
Why can I see an audio track but not hear any sound?
You are probably trying to listen to the sound using a device that isn’t set as the default in Windows. If you go to Sound -> Sound Options…, you ...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 2:43 PM