Recording

Can FlashBack record in HD?
FlashBack Pro can record at whatever quality your screen is capable of displaying, upto and including HD or 4K qualities. For example, if your screen is...
Mon, 1 Jul, 2024 at 3:20 PM
How long can FlashBack record for?
There is no restriction on how long you can record for.  In practice you are limited by the amount of free space on the drive where FlashBack creates te...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 4:51 PM
What frame rates can I record at?
FlashBack Pro can record at up to 30 fps.
How large will my recorded file be?
The size of the file saved by Flashback Pro depends on a number of things: How long you record for The size of the area that you are recording - the larg...
Why is my fbr file so large?
Sometimes you might find that your saved fbr files is very large. If you are using an older version of FlashBack Pro, this is most commonly caused by using ...
Mon, 1 Jul, 2024 at 3:22 PM
How do I record web meetings in apps like Skype and Zoom?
When recording audio, your voice from the microphone is recorded separately to the other person's voice, which comes from the PC audio. To record bo...
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:58 PM
How do I select a region to record?
To record a region with Flashback Pro: Select Region in the Record option on the Recorder's main window Click Record Click and drag the top left cor...
Mon, 1 Jul, 2024 at 3:22 PM
Can I record from multiple monitors?
Yes, Flashback Pro can record from more than one monitor or display. When you start recording with the Fullscreen option selected, you will see a list o...
Mon, 1 Jul, 2024 at 3:23 PM
Can I record just from a webcam?
Yes, you can set Flashback Pro to record video from just your webcam by doing the following: Enable 'Record Webcam' on the main Recorder window...
Mon, 1 Jul, 2024 at 3:24 PM
Can I include multiple webcam videos?
Flashback Pro only supports a maximum of one webcam video per recording.
Mon, 1 Jul, 2024 at 3:24 PM