Exporting and Uploading

Can I remove the "Made by FlashBack" watermark?
This watermark is displayed when you are using any trial version of FlashBack. It is not actually part of the movie so if you open recordings made u...
Wed, 7 Dec, 2016 at 11:56 AM
Why is the image quality poor in my exported file?
You may have exported the recording at a lower resolution than the original file. When choosing the export settings for your selected format, make sur...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:49 PM
Which formats support interactive objects (buttons and pauses)?
Most export formats that FlashBack supports are pure video formats. In other words, they do not support any interactive objects which are added to them ...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:23 PM
Can I save my recording as an MP4?
The Recorder app will save all recordings as our .fbr format. You can then export .fbr files to a selection of popular video formats, including .mp4, fr...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 11:57 AM
Why doesn't my exported MP4 file have any sound?
Usually it is because the option to include sound in the exported file has been disabled: Select MPEG4 as the export format Go to the Video and Sound Qua...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:50 PM
Does FlashBack Connect support interactive movies?
Yes, if you upload a movie to Flashback Connect, it will playback exactly the same as if you were playing it in the Player app. That includes any ineractive...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 1:39 PM
If I save my recording online, where does it go?
It is uploaded to our FlashBack Connect platform. Videos uploaded to FlashBack Connect can be viewed in any web browser, including on mobile devices, an...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:19 PM
Why is the image quality of my YouTube upload poor?
Sometimes you will see that the image quality is poor for the first 5 - 10 seconds but then improves. This is because when you start viewing a YouTub...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Who can view my uploaded movies?
When you use the Save Online option to upload to FlashBack Connect, each movie will be available to anyone that you share the link with to view in their bro...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 3:59 PM
How do the different formats compare?
AVI WMV QuickTime EXE MPEG4 GIF Flash - SWF Flash - FLV Quality Depends on codec High High Lossless High Low Lossless or JPG High File size Dep...
Fri, 5 Oct, 2018 at 11:32 AM