Exporting

How do I save a screenshot?
 It is possible to save any frame in a recording as a bitmap image (.bmp file): Open the recording in the Player Select the frame that you want to...
Wed, 17 Feb, 2016 at 4:45 PM
Why is the image quality poor in my exported file?
You may have exported the recording at a lower resolution than the original file. When choosing the export settings for your selected format, make sur...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:49 PM
Why is the image quality of my YouTube upload poor?
Sometimes you will see that the image quality is poor for the first 5 - 10 seconds but then improves. This is because when you start viewing a YouTub...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Why can't I export to SWF?
Exporting to SWF is only supported for recordings that have been made using GDI record mode, so you have probably used MPEG record mode when recording. ...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 2:32 PM
My AVI export is low quality
The avi codec that you select can make a big difference to the quality of the exported avi file (and also the size of the file). We recommend using ...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 3:27 PM
How do I export HTML5 compatible MP4 files?
  To export MP4 files from Flashback that can be used with the HTML <video> tag, on the MPEG4 export options window you should:   S...
Thu, 3 Nov, 2016 at 9:32 AM
Have the FlashBack Express export formats changed?
Yes. From version 5.17, FlashBack Express will export to WMV. Previously it exported to AVI and Flash, but users had confusing and unsatisfactory resu...
Thu, 11 Aug, 2016 at 9:28 AM
Why do I get an error when trying to upload to YouTube?
  Unfortunately, on 31st October 2016, YouTube discontinued the service that the FlashBack uploader used for uploading recordings directly to YouTube...
Thu, 1 Dec, 2016 at 1:45 PM
Can I remove the "Made by FlashBack" watermark?
This watermark is displayed when you are using any trial version of FlashBack. It is not actually part of the movie so if you open recordings made u...
Wed, 7 Dec, 2016 at 11:56 AM
Why can't I see my uploaded video in my YouTube channel?
When using the Share option in FlashBack Player to upload to YouTube, the uploaded movie will be added to the default YouTube channel associated with your G...
Tue, 10 Jan, 2017 at 9:58 AM