Editing

Can the position of the webcam video change during a movie?
The webcam video will have a fixed position for the entire duration of the movie.  It is not possible to have it appear in one location for part of the mov...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 11:52 AM
Can my keystrokes be displayed in my movie?
Yes, but only for certain keypresses that would not normally produce any visible output on the screen. These ‘invisible’ keypresses will be produced by ...
Thu, 7 Jul, 2022 at 2:08 PM
How can I make a large selection of frames in the Player?
After selecting the first frame, you can either:  Hold shift and the right cursor key together to move along the framebar selecting frames  Drag the scro...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:25 PM
Can my keystrokes be displayed in my movie?
Yes, but only for certain keypresses. Some keypresses, such as function keys or the Insert, Delete, Home and End keys, often do not produce visible output....
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 11:32 AM
Can I add a voice-over to a movie that has already been recorded?
Yes, you can add new voice-overs by doing the following: Open the existing movie in the Player Select the frame where you want to start recording from O...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 1:28 PM
How do I re-size or move the cropping window?
If you cannot re-si\e or move the cropping window, you probably have Autoscroll enabled - this automatically centers the cropping window around the mouse cu...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 3:42 PM
Can I blur sensitive or confidential information in my recordings?
Yes, you can add a blur object to cover anything that you don't want your viewers to be able to read: Select the frame where you want the blur to begi...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 11:11 AM
Can I import animated GIFs to my recordings?
FlashBack only supports static GIFs when using the Insert Image option.  If you select an animated GIF instead, you will just see the first frame of the...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 3:18 PM
Can I change the frame rate of a saved recording?
No, you need to make sure that you are recording at the frame rate that you want to use. If it is set too low, you cannot increase the frame rate of the sav...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 3:36 PM