Exporting

Can I remove the "Made by FlashBack" watermark?
This watermark is displayed when you are using any trial version of FlashBack. It is not actually part of the movie so if you open recordings made usin...
Tue, 24 Mar, 2020 at 9:45 AM
Which formats support interactive objects (buttons and pauses)?
Most export formats that FlashBack supports are pure video formats. In other words, they do not support any interactive objects which are added to them ...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:23 PM
Why is the frame rate of my exported file so low?
There are two possible reasons: It uses the same rate as the original recording, which is also low. It is not possible to export at a higher frame rate th...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 3:41 PM
Why is the image quality poor in my exported file?
You may have exported the recording at a lower resolution than the original file. When choosing the export settings for your selected format, make sur...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:49 PM
Can I save my recording as an MP4 or other video format?
The Recorder app will save all recordings as our .fbr format. You can then export .fbr files to a selection of popular video formats, including .mp4, fr...
Thu, 30 Apr, 2020 at 9:10 AM
How do I export HTML5 compatible MP4 files?
  To export MP4 files from Flashback that can be used with the HTML <video> tag, on the MPEG4 export options window you should:   S...
Thu, 3 Nov, 2016 at 9:32 AM
Why doesn't my exported MP4 file have any sound?
Usually it is because the option to include sound in the exported file has been disabled: Select MPEG4 as the export format Go to the Video and Sound Qua...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:50 PM
How do the different formats compare?
AVI WMV QuickTime EXE MPEG4 GIF Flash - SWF Flash - FLV Quality Depends on codec High High Lossless High Low Lossless or JPG High File size Dep...
Fri, 5 Oct, 2018 at 11:32 AM
Why is a download required when I export to MP4?
The first time you export to MP4 using the default settings, FlashBack will download the openh264 codec. In most cases, it should just take a couple of seco...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 2:38 PM
My AVI export is low quality
The avi codec that you select can make a big difference to the quality of the exported avi file (and also the size of the file). We recommend using ...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 3:27 PM