Editing and Playback

Can I add a voice-over to a movie that has already been recorded?
Yes, you can add new voice-overs by doing the following: Open the existing movie in the Player Select the frame where you want to start recording from O...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 1:28 PM
Why do tooltips or menus not appear in my recording?
Sometimes these are made from something called 'layered windows'. By default, FlashBack does not record these because doing so can cause some perf...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 2:48 PM
Can I remove the yellow mouse cursor highlight?
Yes, the yellow mouse cursor can be customised or removed altogether by opening a recording in the Player and then going to Effects -> Highlight Cursor.....
Mon, 25 Apr, 2016 at 9:36 AM
Why is my webcam image upside down?
Some changes in a Windows 10 update changed how WIndows supports webcams which now causes some webcam images being flipped upside down. If your preview...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 2:45 PM
The framebar does not move smoothly during playback
You might not be using the best rendering method for your PC. Change it by doing the following: Open the Tools menu Go to Player Options... Go to th...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:36 PM
Why do I get a memory allocation error when opening very large FBRs?
Very large FBR files may require too much memory to open on all PCs. This is most commonly caused by recording moving video or video games with GDI...
Wed, 23 Mar, 2016 at 10:30 AM
How do I re-size or move the cropping window?
If you cannot re-si\e or move the cropping window, you probably have Autoscroll enabled - this automatically centers the cropping window around the mouse cu...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 3:42 PM
Can I save to an external hard drive?
Yes, you can save movies to any file location. The default folder is "BB FlashBack Movies" but you can browse to any drive/folder on your ...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 3:12 PM
Can I increase the speed of a movie?
You can change the playback speed of a movie by doing the following Open the Movie menu Go to Playback Speed Select one of the following options: x4, x2...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:08 PM
Can I re-use textboxes / buttons I have created?
Yes, you can save them to the Annotatins panel on the left of the Player player: Right click on the textbox / button Select 'Add to annotations tab&...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 4:33 PM