Editing

How can I join movies together?
You need FlashBack Pro or Plus editions to join movies together. To do this: Open the first movie in the Player Select the final frame of that movi...
Fri, 6 Jan, 2017 at 2:59 PM
Can I save part of a movie?
Yes, in the Pro and Plus editions you can save the selected set of frames. Select the part of the movie you want to save on the timeline or fra...
Thu, 10 Nov, 2016 at 3:11 PM
Removing noise from audio
To remove noise from audio you need the Pro edition. Select the clips you want to remove noise from, then select Sound -> Remove Noise in the main ...
Mon, 7 Dec, 2015 at 11:36 AM
How do I delete frames?
Frames can only be deleted if you are using FlashBack Pro (the Plus and Express editions do not allow any frame editing) Select the frames you...
Tue, 11 Oct, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Can audio continue while a movie is paused?
No, a Pause object will pause everything so the image and audio cannot be paused separately. However, if you are using the Pro edition, instead of ins...
Wed, 17 Feb, 2016 at 4:57 PM
Why do I get a memory allocation error when opening very large FBRs?
Very large FBR files may require too much memory to open on all PCs. This is most commonly caused by recording moving video or video games with GDI...
Wed, 23 Mar, 2016 at 10:30 AM
Why is the image quality poor in the Player?
This may be because your recording has to be scaled down to fit into the Player window, which can make it look worse than it really is. If you go to V...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:46 PM
How do I re-size or move the cropping window?
If you cannot rre-szie or move the cropping window, you probably have Autoscroll enabled - this automatically centers the cropping window around the mouse c...
Wed, 24 Feb, 2016 at 2:08 PM
Can I save to an external hard drive?
Yes, you can save movies to any file location. The default folder is "BB FlashBack Movies" but you can browse to any drive/folder on your ...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 3:12 PM
Can I remove the yellow mouse cursor highlight?
Yes, the yellow mouse cursor can be customised or removed altogether by opening a recording in the Player and then going to Effects -> Highlight Cursor.....
Mon, 25 Apr, 2016 at 9:36 AM