General

Is Windows 10 supported?
Yes, FlashBack should run fine on Windows XP and newer.
Mon, 7 Dec, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Downloading old versions
If you need a version of FlashBack older than that on www.flashbackrecorder.com/download, you can get it from one of two places: If you know w...
Thu, 11 Feb, 2016 at 10:16 AM
Do you make a recorder for OSX / iOS / Android?
For now we only make a recorder and player/editor for Microsoft Windows. However, some of our users have reported that they do use WINE to run Flash...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 2:34 PM
Can I perform an unattended installation?
Yes, you can do an unattended install by running our installer EXE with these command line options: <installer name>.exe /S “/D=[path to install to]”...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 2:56 PM
My FBR file is corrupt - can it be recovered?
There is a tool that can be used to attempt to recover .fbr files that are reported as corrupted, which is available here To use it: Make a...
Fri, 2 Dec, 2016 at 9:20 AM
I have upgraded. What do I do next?
FlashBack has separate installations for each edition (Express, Plus and Pro) to allow users to install different editions side-by-side on the same PC. ...
Wed, 27 Jul, 2016 at 9:57 AM
Can I open any video file in FlashBack Player?
FlashBack Player is designed specifically for FlashBack movies so will not play any formats except for .fbr files.   So you cannot play .mp4, .a...
Fri, 29 Jul, 2016 at 1:42 PM
How much will FlashBack Connect cost when it is no longer a Beta?
Right now we don't have plans to charge for FlashBack Connect - its value to us is more in making it simple for FlashBack users to easily share videos,...
Tue, 13 Dec, 2016 at 11:07 AM
Starting FlashBack Recorder shows an error message "Access violation..."
Problem: You try to run FlashBack Recorder and get a message "Access violation in module..." Cause: You may have an 'N' edition of W...
Wed, 26 Apr, 2017 at 9:06 AM