Recording

Why is the audio and video out of sync?
Some PCs may encounter problems with audio-video synchronization. These problems are usually due to high CPU usage during recording.  The ways you can r...
Mon, 2 Dec, 2019 at 3:44 PM
How do I record web meetings in apps like Skype?
When recording audio, your voice from the microphone is recorded separately to the other person's voice, which comes from the PC audio. To record b...
Tue, 14 Jan, 2020 at 11:05 AM
How large will my recorded file be?
That depends on a number of things: How long you record for The size of the area that you are recording - the larger the area, the larger the saved fil...
Thu, 19 Oct, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Can I record just from a webcam?
Yes, you can do this by doing the following: Enable 'Record Webcam' on the main Recorder window  Click Settings Go to the WebCam tab Enabl...
Thu, 16 Jan, 2020 at 3:00 PM
Cannot record a window
Problem: you select Window recording in FlashBack, highlight the window but the Record button isn't enabled. Cause: For some applications run with ...
Thu, 6 Apr, 2017 at 7:21 AM
Mouse click highlights don't appear in my recording
Problem: your recording does not display mouse click highlights - red or blue circles that appear when the mouse was clicked.  Cause: For some applicati...
Thu, 6 Apr, 2017 at 7:23 AM
Why did my scheduled recording not begin?
After configuring the details of your schedule on the Scheduled Recording window, you still need to click the Record button to then activate that schedule. ...
Tue, 14 Nov, 2017 at 9:55 AM
How do I select a region to record?
To record a region: Select Region in the Record option on the Recorder's main window Click Record Click and drag the top left corner of the red fra...
Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 2:59 PM
Why doesn't FlashBack continue recording while my PC is locked / asleep?
FlashBack simply records your desktop. When you lock your PC, your desktop is suspended so there is nothing for FlashBack to record. Similarly, if you P...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 11:41 AM
Can FlashBack record an app / window that is not visible on screen?
FlashBack simply records what you see on your screen.  If the app / window that you want to record cannot be seen on the screen, then FlashBack will not be...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 3:10 PM