Recording

Can FlashBack capture audio from ASIO drivers?
 Unfortunately, FlashBack cannot capture using ASIO drivers because they bypass the normal audio path from an application through Windows. Instead, they al...
Tue, 16 May, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Where is the option to save my recording?
From version 5.17, we have changed the way that recordings are saved. Now you no longer save from the Recorder as soon as your end a recording sessi...
Thu, 11 Aug, 2016 at 9:46 AM
Why is my webcam image upside down?
Some recent changes in how Windows supports webcams has resulted in some webcam images being flipped upside down. In FlashBack 5.20.0, we added and ...
Wed, 5 Oct, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Why do I hear an echo in my recorded sound?
If you are working on a laptop with a webcam, check to see if you have the webcam's microphone selected as one of the sources by mistake If you do, it...
Tue, 14 Feb, 2017 at 11:11 AM
Cannot record a window
Problem: you select Window recording in FlashBack, highlight the window but the Record button isn't enabled. Cause: For some applications run with ...
Thu, 6 Apr, 2017 at 7:21 AM
Mouse click highlights don't appear in my recording
Problem: your recording does not display mouse click highlights - red or blue circles that appear when the mouse was clicked.  Cause: For some applicati...
Thu, 6 Apr, 2017 at 7:23 AM
Why did my scheduled recording not begin?
After configuring the details of your schedule on the Scheduled Recording window, you still need to click the Record button to then activate that schedule. ...
Tue, 14 Nov, 2017 at 9:55 AM