Recording

I can't record sound
1. Ensure you've selected the correct source.  Take a look at the options in the 'Source' and 'Second Source'.   ...
Fri, 10 Jul, 2015 at 12:45 PM
How long can I record for?
There is no restriction on how long you can record for. In practice you are limited by the amount of free space on the drive where BB FlashBack creates temp...
Fri, 10 Jul, 2015 at 12:53 PM
I get a black space in my recording, or the entire recording is black
You've tried to record a program that uses video hardware acceleration. To get better performance, these applications bypass the usual methods of writin...
Fri, 17 Feb, 2017 at 1:19 PM
Can I record just sound?
No, you must also record your screen as well. However, if you only want the audio from your recording and you are using the Pro edition, you can expor...
Wed, 17 Feb, 2016 at 4:42 PM
How do I capture both voices when recording Skype?
When recording audio, your voice from the microphone is recorded separately to the other person's vocie, which comes from the PC audio. To record ...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:20 PM
Why is export to SWF not available?
Exporting to SWF is only supported for recordings that have been made using GDI record mode so you have probably used MPEG record mode when recording. ...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Can I recover my recording after a crash?
Sometimes a recording session may be interupted by something unexpected, such as your PC crashing, a shortage of disk space to save to or a fault in FlashBa...
Mon, 21 Mar, 2016 at 9:41 AM
How large will my recorded file be?
That depends on a number of things: How long you record for The size of the area that you are recording Which record mode you have selected What...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:52 PM
Why do tooltips or menus not appear in my recording?
Sometimes these are made from something called 'layered windows'. By default, FlashBack does not record these because doing so can cause some ...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 3:03 PM
Can I just record from a webcam?
Yes, you can do this by doing the following: Enable 'Record Webcam' on the main Recorder window. Go to Tools -> Options -> Webcam ...
Mon, 22 Feb, 2016 at 3:27 PM