Licensing

I have installed the latest version but my license is not accepted
Is your license for an older version of FlashBack? FlashBack licenses are associated with a particular version of FlashBack so will not be accepted by a...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 4:16 PM
Can I use my license on more than one computer?
Home licenses can be registered to one PC at a time.  Business licenses can be registered to as many PCs as you have paid for. For either type of li...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 5:03 PM
Do I need to renew my FlashBack license?
No, FlashBack licenses are not a subscription that you need to renew. They are a one-off purchase and are then yours forever. However, each license is a...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 4:17 PM
Why is my trial license key for FlashBack Pro rejected?
FlashBack Pro no longer requires you to manually enter a license key to begin your trial - it will simply download one for you when you run either the Recor...
Wed, 3 Jun, 2020 at 11:09 AM
FlashBack cannot contact the license server
Sometimes this can be due to temporary internet conditions so trying again a few minutes later might work. However, the most common cause is that your P...
Wed, 26 Jan, 2022 at 2:55 PM
I need to run FlashBack on a PC that is temporarily offline
We send you an email that contains your trial (or purchased) license key - this is the 16 digit key at the top of the mail.  The email also contains an ...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 4:18 PM
Can I use the movies I make with FlashBack for commercial purposes?
You have full rights to the movies you create with FlashBack and can use them for commercial purposes, even if you're using the free Express edition. ...
Thu, 9 Apr, 2020 at 9:48 AM
Why is my license not accepted after a Windows 10 upgrade?
Sometimes upgrading to Windows 10 will make our license server think that you have attempted to register your license to a new machine. If you have already ...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 4:20 PM
How do I upgrade my Pro trial?
If you have a trial license for FlashBack Pro, you can upgrade to a full license by doing one of the following: Upgrade from the trial notice: Start...
Fri, 29 Nov, 2019 at 3:44 PM
Can I change to a different Pro license?
If you need to change which Pro license you have registered: Start either the Recorder or the Player Open the Help menu Select About FlashBack Pro 5 Cl...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 4:20 PM