Licensing

I've not received a licence key
Q: I've got the trial or purchased a licence, but I've not received a licence key A: You should receive your key in seconds, but occasio...
Thu, 4 Aug, 2016 at 4:39 PM
Can I use the movies I make with FlashBack for commercial purposes?
You have full rights to the movies you create with FlashBack and can use them for commercial purposes, even if you're using the free Express edition...
Tue, 6 Dec, 2016 at 2:06 PM
How can we move a licence to a different PC?
Our licence server tracks how many PCs are using a licence. If you try to use a licence on more PCs than you've purchased, it won't work, and you&...
Fri, 1 Sep, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Is FlashBack Express really free? If so, why do I need a licence?
Yes, FlashBack Express really is free, forever. You just need to enter the licence key we send you. It requires a key because we may occasionally em...
Thu, 17 Mar, 2016 at 8:38 AM
Why is my licence not accepted after a Windows 10 upgrade?
Sometimes, upgrading to Windows 10 will make our licence server think that you have attempted to register your licence to a new machine. If you have already...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:38 PM
I have installed the latest version but my licence is not accepted
FlashBack licences are associated with a particular version of FlashBack so will not be accepted by another version. So if you have licence for FlashB...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 2:48 PM
Can I pre-install a licence during a mass install?
Yes. If you email us at support@bbsoftware.co.uk we can send you a licence file that you can copy onto each PC you're installing FlashBack on. This w...
Fri, 13 May, 2016 at 7:44 AM
Silent Installation
If you need a 'silent' install with no user input, you can do this using the command line parameters below.    <installer ...
Fri, 13 May, 2016 at 9:26 AM