Exporting and Uploading

Why do I get an error when trying to upload to YouTube?
  Unfortunately, on 31st October 2016, YouTube discontinued the service that the FlashBack uploader used for uploading recordings directly to YouTube...
Thu, 1 Dec, 2016 at 1:45 PM
Why can't I see my uploaded video in my YouTube channel?
When using the Share option in FlashBack Player to upload to YouTube, the uploaded movie will be added to the default YouTube channel associated with your G...
Tue, 10 Jan, 2017 at 9:58 AM
Youtube uploads go to the wrong channel
FlashBack will upload the movie to the default Youtube channel associated with your Google account.  If you have multiple channels and need to upload t...
Mon, 9 Jan, 2017 at 11:33 AM
Why is the frame rate of my exported file so low?
There are two possible reasons: It uses the same rate as the original recording, which is also low. It is not possible to export at a higher frame rate th...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 3:41 PM
How do I export HTML5 compatible MP4 files?
  To export MP4 files from Flashback that can be used with the HTML <video> tag, on the MPEG4 export options window you should:   S...
Thu, 3 Nov, 2016 at 9:32 AM
How much will FlashBack Connect cost when it is no longer a Beta?
Right now we don't have plans to charge for FlashBack Connect - its value to us is more in making it simple for FlashBack users to easily share videos,...
Tue, 13 Dec, 2016 at 11:07 AM
Why is a download required when I export to MP4?
The first time you export to MP4 using the default settings, FlashBack will download the openh264 codec. In most cases, it should just take a couple of seco...
Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 2:38 PM
My AVI export is low quality
The avi codec that you select can make a big difference to the quality of the exported avi file (and also the size of the file). We recommend using ...
Fri, 19 Feb, 2016 at 3:27 PM
Which AVI codec should I use?
You often need that same codec installed to play the movie in Windows Media Player. The Media Player needs to understand how this movie was compressed, so i...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 11:24 AM
Why is export to SWF not available?
Exporting to SWF is only supported for recordings that have been made using GDI record mode so you have probably used MPEG record mode when recording. ...
Thu, 18 Feb, 2016 at 4:27 PM